Hey friends! Last time, I told ya’ll how much THERAPY helped me this last year. Today, I want to share with you how helpful ESSENTIAL OILS have been. To be clear, Jesus is at the core of my mental health management. In fact, I thank him for creating the licensed professional that I see AND I thank him for the essential oils derived from plants (his creation) that I use. Below you will see what is in my “It’s Okay” bag from The Happy Givers*
When I feel overwhelmed, stressed or the beginning of a panic/anxiety attack…
DoTerra Peace, DoTerra Hope
Matthew 6:27, 34 “And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?…Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
When I can’t fall asleep…
DoTerra Calmer, DoTerra Peace
Psalms 4:8 “In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, O LORD, will keep me safe.”
Psalms 3:4-5 I cried aloud to the LORD, and he answered me from his holy hill. Selah*. I lay down and slept; I woke again, for the LORD sustained me.
When I need help focusing, boosting my energy/confidence or to lift my spirits…
DoTerra Thinker, DoTerra Motivate, DoTerra Cheer
Colossians 3:23-24 Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and that the Master you are serving is Christ.
Romans 15:13-14 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. I myself am convinced, my brothers and sisters, that you yourselves are full of goodness, filled with knowledge and competent to instruct one another.
I also use my essential oils for other wellness purposes,
but that is another post for another day 😉
Here’s what I buy for my OIL DIFFUSER :
- NOW Foods “Clean the Air” Blend – Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Hyssop, Rosemary
- NOW Foods “Mental Focus” Blend – Lemon, Peppermint, Wintergreen, Basil, Rosemary, Grapefruit
- NOW Foods “Peace, Love & Flowers” Blend – Ylang Ylang, Orange, Patchouli
Here’s WHAT I CARRY WITH ME in my “It’s okay” bag from The Happy Givers:
- doTERRA Calmer – Restful Blend, kids collection: Lavender, Cananga, Buddha wood, Roman chamomile
- doTERRA Thinker – Focus Blend, kids collection: Vetiver, Peppermint, Clementine, Rosemary
- doTERRA Motivate – Encouraging Blend, touch: Peppermint, Clementine, Coriander, Basil, Yuzu, Melissa, Rosemary, Vanilla
- doTERRA Cheer – Uplifting Blend, touch: Wild Orange, Clove, Star Anise, Lemon Myrtle, Nutmeg, Vanilla, Ginger, Cinnamon, Zdravetz
- doTERRA Peace – Reassuring Blend, touch: Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Francincense, Clary Sage, Marjoram, Labdanum, Spearmint
- doTERRA Hope, touch: Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Francincense, Vanilla
- doTERRA Peppermint Essential Oil
- doTERRA Wild Orange Essential Oil
WHAT IS YOUR MENTAL HEALTH MANAGEMENT PLAN?
*Selah is important because it encourages us to pause and reflect